This item is a guitar used microphone pickup, helpful tool for instrument playing
* Contact microphones pick up sound by being in direct contact with the sound source
* Able to eliminate external sounds interference and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects
* Just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment
* You can amplify your guitar, mandolin, banjo, violin, ukulele, viola, cello
* Size: Length about 38cm
* 1 * Pick Up
Due to COVID-19 and air travel restriction sellers are experiencing significant delays and limited item availability that will affect your delivery date but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
Please Note: Some orders may take 15 up to 30 business days to arrive.
19nOut - Everything $19.99 or less
Prices include shipping and handling
Shipping & Delivery
Your products are from multiple vendors from different parts of the world therefore, the merchandise you order may be filled from several locations and so items may arrive in separate shipments and on different days.
Since the shipping methods and processing time are set up by the sellers, you are advised to directly contact the seller for more shipping information.
Contacting a Seller
To contact the seller, you may go to the product detail page, click on seller name, you will be directed to the seller's profile page
Click on "contact this seller" to send a message to the seller (You must log in to contact a seller).
Write your message - Enter the verification code (captcha) and Click send
Customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. For most countries, there will be import duties or fees the recipient is charged by the shipping company or their country's customs agency. If the order is large, you can almost guarantee a fee. The recipient is responsible for these and for any delivery delays associated with such fees. We cannot provide an estimate on how much this may be, as the shipping carriers don't provide this to us. Please contact your local tax authority for information about importing. While the shipping carrier sometimes notifies us that packages are being held for duties and taxes, you are responsible for arranging payment.
We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.